Solstice Index du Forum
Solstice Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Liverpool look to avoid more late drama against Stoke

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Solstice Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> La Table de recrutement.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin
Point(s): 13
Moyenne de points: 3,25

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 04:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool look to avoid more late drama against Stoke Répondre en citant

รวม ทาง เข้า sbo LONDON (Reuters) - Stoke City will hope that the Liverpool they face on Saturday is the team that wobbled alarmingly in the final 10 minutes of their Champions League semi-final against AS Roma, not the one that dismantled the Italians over the previous 80. Nothing is ever clear with Juergen Klopp’s side who ended up kicking themselves after the whistle went at Anfield on Tuesday despite ending up the right side of a 5-2 first-leg scoreline.

Liverpool also conceded twice late on in their previous league game at West Bromwich Albion to prove that, no matter what magic Mohamed Salah provides, there is always hope against them if you hang in long enough. Or, at least, that will probably be the gist of Stoke manager Paul Lambert’s team talk as he contemplates the daunting challenge of securing an away win in the battle against relegation.

Four points off safety with only three games remaining, Stoke could even go down if they lose and Swansea City beat Chelsea, who are still intent on denying Liverpool a top-four finish. That should be motivation enough for Liverpool to ensure they do not slip up again although Klopp faces a tricky job in deciding his line-up after injuries reduced him to three fit midfielders. Even that may not be too much of a problem, however, if Salah continues in his current form as he chases down the five goals required to beat Ian Rush’s club record of 47 goals in a season. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo

Champions Manchester City will also be in the mood for records at West Ham United on Sunday. City need just six more goals and two wins from their final four games to establish new Premier League scoring and points records, both of which look well within their grasp. But, as one of 11 teams still scrapping to avoid relegation, West Ham have every incentive to put up a fight. The Hammers are six points above the drop zone, where Southampton sit just above Stoke and West Brom, who must beat Newcastle to stand any hope of survival. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 04:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin
Point(s): 13
Moyenne de points: 3,25

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 08:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Midfielder reveals his regret after rejecting deal at Arsena Répondre en citant

Midfielder reveals his regret after rejecting deal at Arsenal to sign for West Ham

sbobet24 Swansea City midfielder Leon Britton says he regrets his decision to sign for West Ham as a teenager, after turning down a professional contract at Arsenal. Britton started his career at Highbury as a Gunners trainee, but joined West Ham's academy at the age of 16 after the Hammers paid £400,000 for his services, the highest transfer ever paid for a player of that age at the time.

The midfielder starred at England’s famous development school at Lilleshall alongside the likes of Joe Cole, and much was expected of him. But after failing to break into a West Ham first team that included talent such as Cole, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick and Paulo Di Canio, Britton made the move to Swansea in search of regular football.

Britton said: “I left school and had a choice of where to go, and West Ham was the best option for me at the time because they were great at bringing through young players. “I went there for quite a bit of money in the end. But they wasted it on me, although they got their money’s worth out of Jermain Defoe (who moved a year earlier from Charlton). sbobet24

“It was good there. I didn’t play in the first team, but I had good experience of training alongside Defoe, Carrick, Cole and the rest of the first-team players. He wrote: 'Throw back to nearly 20 years ago when Arsenal offered me terms as an apprentice and professional.

'Turned it down to join West Ham thinking I would get a better opportunity, that decision worked out well.' After leaving West Ham, Britton has gone on to make over 500 appearances across 15 years of service to the Swans and even took temporary charge of the club after Paul Clement was sacked earlier this season. sbobet24

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool look to avoid more late drama against Stoke

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Solstice Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> La Table de recrutement. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange