Solstice Index du Forum
Solstice Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Liverpool look to avoid more late drama against Stoke

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Solstice Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> La Table de recrutement.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin
Point(s): 30
Moyenne de points: 2,31

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 04:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool look to avoid more late drama against Stoke Répondre en citant

รวม ทาง เข้า sbo LONDON (Reuters) - Stoke City will hope that the Liverpool they face on Saturday is the team that wobbled alarmingly in the final 10 minutes of their Champions League semi-final against AS Roma, not the one that dismantled the Italians over the previous 80. Nothing is ever clear with Juergen Klopp’s side who ended up kicking themselves after the whistle went at Anfield on Tuesday despite ending up the right side of a 5-2 first-leg scoreline.

Liverpool also conceded twice late on in their previous league game at West Bromwich Albion to prove that, no matter what magic Mohamed Salah provides, there is always hope against them if you hang in long enough. Or, at least, that will probably be the gist of Stoke manager Paul Lambert’s team talk as he contemplates the daunting challenge of securing an away win in the battle against relegation.

Four points off safety with only three games remaining, Stoke could even go down if they lose and Swansea City beat Chelsea, who are still intent on denying Liverpool a top-four finish. That should be motivation enough for Liverpool to ensure they do not slip up again although Klopp faces a tricky job in deciding his line-up after injuries reduced him to three fit midfielders. Even that may not be too much of a problem, however, if Salah continues in his current form as he chases down the five goals required to beat Ian Rush’s club record of 47 goals in a season. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo

Champions Manchester City will also be in the mood for records at West Ham United on Sunday. City need just six more goals and two wins from their final four games to establish new Premier League scoring and points records, both of which look well within their grasp. But, as one of 11 teams still scrapping to avoid relegation, West Ham have every incentive to put up a fight. The Hammers are six points above the drop zone, where Southampton sit just above Stoke and West Brom, who must beat Newcastle to stand any hope of survival. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 04:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 08:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Midfielder reveals his regret after rejecting deal at Arsena Répondre en citant

Midfielder reveals his regret after rejecting deal at Arsenal to sign for West Ham

sbobet24 Swansea City midfielder Leon Britton says he regrets his decision to sign for West Ham as a teenager, after turning down a professional contract at Arsenal. Britton started his career at Highbury as a Gunners trainee, but joined West Ham's academy at the age of 16 after the Hammers paid £400,000 for his services, the highest transfer ever paid for a player of that age at the time.

The midfielder starred at England’s famous development school at Lilleshall alongside the likes of Joe Cole, and much was expected of him. But after failing to break into a West Ham first team that included talent such as Cole, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick and Paulo Di Canio, Britton made the move to Swansea in search of regular football.

Britton said: “I left school and had a choice of where to go, and West Ham was the best option for me at the time because they were great at bringing through young players. “I went there for quite a bit of money in the end. But they wasted it on me, although they got their money’s worth out of Jermain Defoe (who moved a year earlier from Charlton). sbobet24

“It was good there. I didn’t play in the first team, but I had good experience of training alongside Defoe, Carrick, Cole and the rest of the first-team players. He wrote: 'Throw back to nearly 20 years ago when Arsenal offered me terms as an apprentice and professional.

'Turned it down to join West Ham thinking I would get a better opportunity, that decision worked out well.' After leaving West Ham, Britton has gone on to make over 500 appearances across 15 years of service to the Swans and even took temporary charge of the club after Paul Clement was sacked earlier this season. sbobet24

chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 12:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Juventus closing in on €13 million deal for Matteo Darmian Répondre en citant

Juventus closing in on €13 million deal for Matteo Darmian

maxbet The summer of change is upon. It is one that is seeing one of Juve’s Magnificent 5, right back Stephan Lichtsteiner, head out on a free transfer when his contract expires next month. And, if reports in Italy are to be believed, it could very well involve name that some of us yearned for a number of months ago.

According to a handful of Italian media outlets including La Gazzetta dello Sport, Juventus are closing in on a deal for Manchester United fullback Matteo Darmian, one that could cost the seven-time Serie A champions around €13 million this summer. This comes after Juventus director general Beppe Marotta spoke in very glowing terms regarding the club’s interest and any potential move for the 28-year-old Darmian (as well as Genoa goalkeeper Mattia Perin). Said Beppe:

Darmian, who signed with Manchester United three summers ago after Torino cashed in on the then-25-year-old, is coming off a season where he appeared in all of 17 games in all competitions. That’s not just in the English Premier League, folks. That’s also the Champions League, UEFA Super Cup, EFL Cup and FA Cup. Five different competitions and not even half a season’s worth of appearances. Not great! maxbet

It’s clear to anybody out there who has followed Darmian’s career since he left Torino that his stock is nowhere near where it was three years ago. Instead of being a high-priced fullback on the market, Darmian is likely hoping that a return home is the thing that re-ignites his career and makes him a regular candidate for selection on the international level.

Seeing as Mattia De Sciglio is somebody who can play both fullback spots, Juventus signing Darmian this summer would only continue that kind of trend. And with Kwadwo Asamoah also leaving this summer and one of the two Atalanta boys set to return to Turin after their loan spells in Bergamo, Leonardo Spinazzola, out for pretty much the rest of the calendar year after major knee surgery, I wouldn’t put it past Beppe to go after another fullback who has some versatility to their game. maxbet

chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 09:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool transfer news: Fekir tells Lyon he wants to join R Répondre en citant

Liverpool transfer news: Fekir tells Lyon he wants to join Reds - but there's a problem

maxbet NABIL FEKIR has told Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas he wants to join Liverpool. But Aulas is refusing to sell his man before the World Cup - because he thinks his value could rise in Russia.

The France international is valued at around £50million but Aulas believes that value could sky rocket.Liverpool want to do their deals as early as possible and already have two key additions in the bag. Naby Keita will join the club from RB Leipzig on July 1 while they last week wrapped up a deal for Fabinho.

While Lyon are keen to wait to see how it develops, Liverpool plan to up their efforts to bring Fekir to Anfield in the next 10 days. However, as yet there has been no formal bid for the attacking midfielder.

Fekir himself has insisted he won't complete a move until after the World Cup. "Will Fabinho be my future team-mate? I will discuss my future after the World Cup, not before," he said. maxbet

"If I will sign somewhere before the World Cup? Honestly, I don't know." Fabinho had previously told a French radio reporter that he wanted his Fekir to join him at Anfield.

"He is a very good player, of international level," the Brazilian told RMC Sport. "In Ligue 1, it is not only this season that he has demonstrated things. It's been a few years since he demonstrates his quality. If he comes, it will be good too." maxbet

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool look to avoid more late drama against Stoke

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Solstice Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> La Table de recrutement. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange